To provide education that is
flexible and adapts to meet the
engineering need of society.
To provide higher education
and research opportunities to
faculty as well as staff
To maintain a collegial and
supportive environment for
students, faculty and staff.
To create a learning
environment in the institute’s
campus for making the
students dynamic and vigorous
to exploit existing technologies more fully.
The engineering college department and all other institutions play an active role in aiding students to participate in quizzes,
seminars, workshops, paper presentation and symposia, at both inter and intra college levels. In this regard, the various
departments have organized quite a few programmes and events for the fullest personality development of the students.
• National Conference on software Engineering
• National Conference on Application of Mathematics In Engineering science & Technology
• National Conference on Latest Technology used for Database security system
• Workshop on Robotics
• National Conference on Recent Advancements in Mechanical Engineering
• National Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering