BITS Polytechnic College
Department Of Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering has good infrastructure of air-conditioned computer labs with latest generation of computers and qualified faculty which provides extensive training to its students suitable for meeting the on-going challenges passed by Hardware methodology based in building strong fundamentals which help in analyzing & designing new hardware and software projects throughout professional career.
1. Computer Programming Lab & Algorithm Lab
2. RDBMS LAB
- Basic computer lab to familiarize the students with computer configuration and its main parts; to give an overview of MS Office, Linux window and program
- Data structure using C are preferred as link, fist, array, stack queue, tree & graph.
- To learn various features of oops like abstraction, encapsulation, Polymorphism etc.
- Project work in C++, Visual basic, Net, Core Java & Advanced Core Java.
- Web designing in HTML, Net & Java etc.
3. Multimedia Lab
- To study various database such as MS Access, SQL, Oracle & development of menu – driven project using SQL as visual basic, C++ as front end
4. Computer Network Lab
- To study various multimedia equipments such as, Scanner, Digital & web camera, Learning about flash & Photoshop.
5. Internet Lab
- To study various types of networking protocols, do socket programming and also learning about client server.
- Networking lab is highly equipped with switch & router
- Broad band & RF Net facilities.